CoolSculpting® Elite in Austin, Texas
Coolsculpting Elite is the only FDA-cleared fat reduction treatment using controlled cooling technology, known as Cryolipolysis, to destroy fat cells that are resistant to a a healthy diet and regular exercise. Targeted fat cells at a certain temperature will freeze, which will allow your body to naturally eliminate those fat cells. 30% better and more fat reduction has been seen in results with Coolsculpting Elite! The best part of CoolSculpting is that once the fat cells are destroyed, they are gone for good!
You may start to see results in as little as four weeks!
CoolSculpting is is completely customized just for you! The L-Aesthetics team will create a treatment plan specific to your areas of concern. More than one treatment may be necessary to achieve the desired results, and you can expect a 20%-25% reduction per treatment. We will make sure to create a treatment plan that fits your schedule, goals, and budget.
When receiving your CoolSculpting treatment(s), it is easy to kick back and relax while getting rid of that unwanted fat! After a thorough consultation and treatment plan is developed, the device is applied to each treatment area selected, and the controlled cooling takes place. Most patients choose to watch TV, check their email, or even take a nap while they are being sculpted. Since CoolSculpting is completely non-invasive, you can typically return to your daily activities immediately after being treated.
** CoolSculpting® is FDA-cleared to treat visible fat bulges in 9 areas of the body. Some common side effects include temporary numbness, discomfort, and swelling.
*Before and after images and videos are shown on the site for informational purposes only. Individual results may vary. No claims are made that results are guaranteed to be exactly the same.
- In the week before your Coolsculpting treatment do NOT take any medications or supplements that can thin the blood such as fish oil, aspirin, and ibuprofen. Be aware of some blood-thinning herbal supplements too, like ginger and turmeric. Taking a blood-thinner prior to your treatment can increase bruising.
- Smoke in the week before your procedure. Smoking can delay your healing process and increase the time it takes to see results.
- Wax or use depilatory creams on the treatment areas for 1 week prior to treatment
- Sunburn the area to be treated a week before. Suction is used to help the device work most effectively and a sunburn in the area may make it sensitive.
- Wear comfortable undergarments and loose fitting clothes to your appointment.
- Fill out your medical history/ new patient paperwork before your appointment
- Eat a light meal beforehand because the process can take a few hours.
- Bring a book, tablet, laptop, or some other device to help keep you entertained during your treatment.
- Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash or open sores in the direct area to be treated.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call our office!
Interested in Coolsculpting?
We also offer Virtual Consultations!
"*" indicates required fields