CoolSculpting® Elite in Austin, Texas
*Before and after images and videos are shown on the site for informational purposes only. Individual results may vary. No claims are made that results are guaranteed to be exactly the same.
Get Results Not a Plan
We believe you have tried to chisel as much as you can. We can help take it that final step to complete the goal. CoolSculpting has helped so many men and have availability this week to help you.
How does CoolSculpting Elite work?
CoolSculpting Elite's fat-freezing technology gives longer-term and lasting results. Targeted fat cells at a certain temperature will freeze which will allow your body to naturally eliminate those fat cells giving you desired results in as little as 4 weeks. 30% better and more reduction of fat has been seen in results with the latest 2021 CoolSculpting Elite.
Coolsculpting Elite- The new and improved technology that freezes those unwanted fat cells to see results in as little as four weeks!
- The number of fat cells is set during childhood and adolescence and varies little during adulthood.
- Some individuals may have stubborn pockets of fat that are more difficult to reduce despite diet and exercise.
- These stubborn pockets may vary greatly from person to person because we all carry fat in different areas of our bodies.
Summer is Here!
Freeze Fat Away with No Surgery, Needles or Downtime!
Why do the Free Consultation?
- Fast - In less than 20 minutes we can understand your specific body type and needs to get you a treatment plan
- Easy - We can do in person or virtual consultations
- Affordable - We have payment plans to help you reach your goals now
Call (512) 505-8645 to schedule your FREE consultation
CoolSculpting is the only FDA-cleared fat reduction treatment using controlled cooling technology to destroy fat cells that are resistant to a healthy diet and regular exercise.
The precise cooling technology used for CoolSculpting freezes fat for good! The fat cells in your body freeze at a much higher temperature than other tissue, so these stubborn areas of fat are able to crystallize and die. Once the fat cells are frozen, your body will naturally process and eliminate them, leaving a more sculpted and tailored area.
The great thing about CoolSculpting is that it is completely customized just for you! The L-Aesthetics team will create a treatment plan specific to your areas of concern. More than one treatment may be necessary to achieve the desired results and you can expect a 20%-25% reduction per treatment. We will make sure to create a treatment plan that fits your schedule, goals, and budget.
When receiving your CoolSculpting treatment(s), it is easy to kick back and relax while getting rid of that unwanted fat! After a thorough consultation and treatment plan is developed, the device is applied to each treatment area selected, and the controlled cooling takes place. Most patients choose to watch TV, check their email, or even take a nap while they are being sculpted. Since CoolSculpting is completely non-invasive, you can typically return to your daily activities immediately after being treated.
The best part of CoolSculpting is that once the fat cells are destroyed, they are gone for good! In the first months following your treatment, you will start seeing a reduction of fat in the area CoolSculpted. This gives you long-lasting results in areas you never thought would never budge!
CoolSculpting Elite at 38% Off*
Contact Us Now For A Free Consultation
*for a Limited Time
Our Customers Think Highly of Us!
Coolsculpting Pre-appointment Instructions
- In the week before your Coolsculpting treatment do NOT take any medications or supplements that can thin the blood such as fish oil, aspirin, and ibuprofen. Be aware of some blood-thinning herbal supplements too, like ginger and turmeric. Taking a blood-thinner prior to your treatment can increase bruising.
- Smoke in the week before your procedure. Smoking can delay your healing process and increase the time it takes to see results.
- Wax or use depilatory creams on the treatment areas for 1 week prior to treatment
- Sunburn the area to be treated a week before. Suction is used to help the device work most effectively and a sunburn in the area may make it sensitive.
- Wear comfortable undergarments and loose fitting clothes to your appointment.
- Fill out your medical history/ new patient paperwork before your appointment
- Eat a light meal beforehand because the process can take a few hours.
- Bring a book, tablet, laptop, or some other device to help keep you entertained during your treatment.
- Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash or open sores in the direct area to be treated.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call our office!
** CoolSculpting® is FDA-cleared to treat visible fat bulges in 9 areas of the body. Some common side effects include temporary numbness, discomfort, and swelling.